طرق بسيطه و جميله لتعليم الطفل الرسم بالاصابع و تنميه مهارات الرسمCat
أولا طريقة رسم القطه
- 1. A cat's front paws has five toes. It's back paws has four toes.
- 2. Cats cannot taste things that are sweet.
- 3. A cat uses it's whiskers to gauge whether or not they can fit through an opening.
- 4. A cat can hear ultrasonic sounds. (Humans and dogs cannot)
طريقة رسم الكلب
- 1. Dogs have a great sense of smell.
- 2. Dogs are used as hunters, eyes for the blind, guards and as police helpers.
- 3. A dog's nose is used for smelling and to keep it cool.
- 4. The average dog lives between eight to fifteen years.
طريقة رسم التنين
- 1. Dragons are mythical creatures.
- 2. Dragons have magic powers.
- 3. Dragons can fly and breathe ice or fire.
- 4. Dragons are popular in China.
طريقة رسم الضفدع
More kids drawings and fun facts...Bunny Rabbits
- 1. Frogs are amphibians
- 2. Frogs can see in nearly all directions thanks to the fact that their eyes bulge out of the sides of their heads.
- 3. Frogs have a great sense of hearing.
- 4. Frogs can jump 20 times their own body length in a single leap!
طريقه رسم الارانب
- 1. Baby bunnies are called kittens.
- 2. Rabbits can live between eight to twelve years.
- 3. Rabbits do not like to be picked up.
- 4. Rabbits do not like loud noises and sudden movements.
طريقة رسم الزرافه
- 1. A giraffe is the tallest animal in the world.
- 2. A giraffe can clean it's ears using it tongue!
- 3. A giraffe can live over 25 year.
- 4. Giraffes live in Africa.
طريقة رسم الحصان
- 1. Horses can sleep both lying down and standing up.
- 2. Horses are herbivores (plant eaters).
- 3. A male horse is called a stallion
- 4. A female horse is called a mare.
طريقة رسم الفراشه
- 1. Butterflies can see the colors red, green and yellow.
- 2. Many species of butterflies can taste with their feet.
- 3. The largest butterfly is 12 inches long!
- 4. The life cycle of a butterfly: From egg to caterpillar to pupa to adult (butterfly)
طريقة رسم الحلزون
- 1. Some snails live for about five year. In the wild, they are believed to live at least 25 years.
- 2. The largest land snail weighed 2 pounds.
- 3. Snails leave a slime behind them when they move.
- 4. Snails have the reproductive organs of both males and females.
طريقة رسم الشجره
1. Trees keep our air supply fresh by absorbing CO2 and producing O2 2. Trees roots stabilize the soil and prevent erosion. 3. Trees provide shelter and shade. 4. What else do trees do?
كاتب الموضوع : نفرتيتي